They Left Me To Find Myself

This is the story of a girl.

nic0tine-kisses:

s-a-u-dades:

you know what really fucking sucks?

when everything is going okay, you’re feeling pretty good, and then all of a sudden one night you’re outside smoking, or in your room listening to music, and it hits you.

you’re never gonna get better

This

(via withthebigblueeyes)

ladylarkin:

red-ribbon-fox:

This is my favorite gif set

(Source: mvgl, via vikkyjenkins)

The devil doesn’t wear Prada. I’m clearly in a white fucking tee.
solitaria:

(by thewhitestdogalive)

alexruble:

I don’t know how I feel about you 90 percent of the time, and the other 10 percent I want you next to me

milk-roses:

nybg:

melissaleighqueenbee:

starfish succulent

This one has a bit of an edge to it ~LM

Succulents though

milk-roses:

nybg:

melissaleighqueenbee:

starfish succulent

This one has a bit of an edge to it ~LM

Succulents though

(via setbabiesonfire)

dewogong:

Anon Request - Original Gif [x]

dewogong:

Anon Request - Original Gif [x]

(via funny-pics-4-u)

coaque:

anxiousbagel:

emotionally manipulative things you should never say to people:

  • "i would kill myself without you"
  • "everyone leaves me, don’t leave me like they did"
  • basically anything that guilts the other person into staying in a relationship with you

Key points

kawahbunga:

aaaayyyyyyyy

kawahbunga:

aaaayyyyyyyy

(Source: mozzplast, via aaandymorgan)